Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life Lessons

Although somewhat mundane, today was good. I got amazing sleep lat night, something I haven't done in a long time, but was still pretty tired all day. Work was fairly uneventful. Afterwards I went grocery shopping and then to my bible study. We talked about the definition of friendship and pretty much all issues pertaining to friendship. I really like this study, considering friendship is something I seem to have the short end of the stick on these days. I never realized how difficult it would be to make friends out of college. However, I am turning a new leaf and making efforts to deepen the friendships I have here. I already have plans for the rest of the week, so hopefully things work out well in that department.
Speaking of relationships, I had a very interesting text conversation with one of my friends today. This friend self admittedly does not believe in love. However, he has recently become "smitten" (in his words, not mine) with someone...however, despite his affections, he still does not believe in love. I then asked him what his objective for the relationship was. Isn't the objective of a romantic relationship, love? Hence the 'romantic' part. Anyhow, I would be interested in other points of view on this matter.
I know that there was more I meant to say, but I am too sleepy to remember. Goodnight moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment